Trying to come up with a new topic for today’s blog, I ran across this WordPress Daily prompt and thought it was pretty interesting.
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions.
What are your responses?
What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
– Making a connection with someone. When there is an instant bond and chemistry.
What turns you off?
– Overly judgmental reactions.
What is your favorite curse word?
– Rampant Douchebaggery.
What sound or noise do you love?
– I love the sound of rain. Trains. Fiddles.
What sound or noise do you hate?
– Any kind of alarm sound. It makes me panic.
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
– Television host. Author.
What profession would you not like to do?
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
– I’m proud of you for living and loving with all of your heart, and moving through your fears.